Paul’s Cancer Support Centre
The Centre provides a whole range of services for people affected by cancer including:
- one-to-one services of counselling, various forms of massage and reflexology, hypnotherapy, healing and relaxation & visualisation
- groups and classes (including the creativity and self-discovery groups, and yoga and qigong classes)
- support groups (the carers group, the peer support group, and the African-Caribbean and Asian support groups)
- a Home Visiting Service which sends trained volunteers to people who are housebound in Wandsworth and other local boroughs
- a telephone helpline, drop-in service and lending library, providing practical information, a listening ear and emotional support to people affected by cancer.
The Centre has been going for over 25 years and, when it was founded in 1983, was the first cancer support centre to be set up in London.
We are based a few minutes’ walk from Clapham Junction station in South London and our services are open to anyone who can visit us.
Our website is at www.paulscancersupportcentre.org.uk.